Saturday, January 26, 2008

Only 2 months to go!

I can't believe that we only have two months to go! Our little boy will be born before we know it.

Here is my latest belly pic:
30w
The picture was taken at 30 weeks. Today, I am 31 weeks, 3 days. I will take another picture at 32 weeks.

Everything is going very well. I see my midwife every 2 weeks now and everything has checked out great so far. My next appointment is Tuesday. The baby has been moving around like crazy. He makes my whole belly jump sometimes! Andrew enjoys getting to see and feel him move. Last night he even heard the baby's heartbeat by putting his head on my belly.

We started our childbirth classes a few weeks ago. Our 3rd class is Tuesday. We are enjoying learning about labor and birth, even if it is a little scary!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you made a blog site! I love your belly. I am so excited for the both of you! Please update this often so everyone will know what's going on!

Nikki said...

aww i love it!!! im so glad you have a blog! its so great to see pics of blake!!! miss you guys! :)