Here are some pictures of my growing belly, taken today at 38w 1d (and edited with the cool new editing options on photobucket):
Thursday, March 13, 2008
38 weeks, 1 day
Less than 2 weeks to go! It feels like it will never get here. We have been staying busy getting all of his clothes washed and organizing his stuff in the nursery. I had an appointment today and everything still looks great! She estimated that he weighs about 7 1/2 lbs, so he will be a big baby! Of course, thats just an estimate, so we will see... He still hasn't dropped and I am now dilated to 1 cm. Not much progress, hopefully there will be more by next week. I am starting to get really uncomfortable. By bedtime, my lower back and hips hurt so its hard to find a comfy position to sleep in... With that and the fact that I have to get up 4-5 times a night to pee, I'm not getting as much sleep as I would like. I know sleep will be scarce with a newborn, I want to be well rested before then!! At this point we are both just waiting for the baby to come. We are both anxious and excited! Can't wait to meet our son!
Here are some pictures of my growing belly, taken today at 38w 1d (and edited with the cool new editing options on photobucket):


Here are some pictures of my growing belly, taken today at 38w 1d (and edited with the cool new editing options on photobucket):
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment