I went into labor on April 1 and progressed into active labor on the morning of April 2. We went to the birthing center once at 4 am and I was still at 2cm so we went back home to get some rest. At around 9am, my contractions started to really pick up and get stronger so we called our midwife, Betty, to say we were coming back in. As we were getting our stuff together, I started leaking. It wasn't alot so I wasn't sure if my water had just broken or not. We got back to the birthing center about 10am. I was now at 4cm and my water had broken! We were finally on our way!! Labor was long. Mom and Darrell, Dad and Christine, Jeanne and Doug, Lauren, and both of our Nennie's were there. It was a long night. Blake was finally born at 6:40am on April 3 (8 days after his due date). He weighed 9 lbs, 2.5 oz and was 22.5 inches long. Here are some pictures from the day he was born:
He is growing fast! Here are some of his stats:
2 weeks: 10 lbs, 14 oz and 23 in
1 month: 13 lbs, 12 oz and 24 in
2 months: 16 lbs, 1 oz and 25.5 in
4 months: 19 lbs and 27.5 in
Here are some pics in his swing so you can see how he has grown:
1 day old:
3 weeks, 2 days:
1 month, 2 weeks
2 months, 2 1/2 weeks
3 months, 3 weeks:
No comments:
Post a Comment