Saturday, March 20, 2010

Getting caught up

I am not so good at keeping up with a blog it seems. I want to start keeping up here better so that I can document things going on in our lives. You hold me to that, okay?

Blake will be 2 in just 2 weeks. He has grown from a baby to an adorable and curious toddler. He has quite the personality and is always learning something. He is so much fun to watch!

Our family will soon grow. Baby boy Landon is due in just 2 days and we are very ready for his arrival. Blake doesn't quite get that there will soon be a baby here, but he does love giving my tummy kisses when you ask him to kiss his baby brother.

A few pictures...

Blake's first birthday
Photobucket

Blake at 18 months
Photobucket

38 weeks, 4 days pregnant with Landon
Photobucket

3D ultrasound picture of Landon
Photobucket

Expect more updates soon!!

No comments: